Don't Rush

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

so now it has come to this. i'm scared to even go near you because i know you'd demand something i can't refuse. i knew, i knew that this would happen yet i chose to ignore the red flags waving up front. i spoilt you. and you liked it. this was the only way i know that you could appreciate me. that you felt that i was doing something special for you. you. i was thinking of no one else but you. your happiness, your satisfaction, your temperament. and so i lost myself. i lost myself in you. big mistake. how can i cater to your needs if i myself have forgotten what it was that i wanted. what it was that i needed. what it was i was really aiming for. i know it wasn't this. now all i see are shallow waters when what was meant for me was great heights. how could i have clouded my view in the clear horizon i once knew so well, inside of you? now i'm finding my way back again. i'm seeing more clearly. and now the vision of you is slowly fading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me

Instagram