Attempts of Recovering from Nana

I still have a lot of shi!t to get together, but you know I’m such a big procrastinator!

 

I’m still trying to get over my grief for Nana, but I feel like disrespecting it if I choose to read a funny manga. So I started looking for another safe slice of life manga to read. Hopefully this manga will help me heal my wounds from last time, to distract me. And I found “Tig-Hug Planet.”


 

Tig-Hug Planet is by MEGURO Amu. It has only 4 chapters.

 

From Day of the River:
Since her parents are a little bit slow, Matsuda Erika (or Eri for short) has taught herself to be independent and extremely reliable. Moreover, she devotes herself to taking care of those around her—even if some of her classmates find her behaviour overbearing and annoying. One day, a strange new transfer student is introduced to her class. This boy speaks in choppy sentences, has little to no facial expressions, and goes by the name Nokina Kaname. Instantly, Eri feels compelled to take care of this martian-like new boy in her class.
This manga is a revised version of "Kimi to Hatsukoi", a one-shot found in "Mako to Aki-chan no Koigokoro."

 

I’ve only gone so far as the first chapter. It’s a so-so for me. I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. I don’t have that strong a feeling for it, but I do see myself reading it. If this turns out to be about aliens, I honestly don’t know what I would feel. I hope this manga turns out great. I want to like it.

 

Last night, I’ve also had a little time to watch first episodes of two different animes. One is shoujo and the other is a comedy. Well, this is embarrassing, I’ve been googling for half an hour and I still can’t find that shoujo anime I watched at home (can’t access it in the office). The other one I remember though, it’s Great Teacher Onizuka.



 

I want to keep on watching GTO because it’s about being a teacher, and hopefully I get some tips from the great teacher Onizuka. Hehehe. Seriously, it’s a cool concept. I just wish the aesthetics are pleasing to the eyes, well it is an old one.

 

Just found “Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun” or “My Little Monster.” I think it’s a good one. It also has an anime. Will definitely read/watch this one.

 

Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers the lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, Haru becomes convinced they are friends.

Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku?

A cold-hearted girl x super troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective.



Comments