Foo Fighters Asian Tour (I wanna go so bad)




So close yet so far.

So this happened and I'm crying cause I want to see them so bad but I am not able to, because of financial reasons. I think Bangkok is the closest chance I'll ever be to seeing them. I am absolutely sure they are not coming by Philippines anytime soon. Britney Spears is coming though. Ugh. Why not them? I've been waiting for them for two years since they got out from their first hiatus. It scares the hell out of me because they might go into hiatus again and they might take it seriously the next time, like years of hiatus!

August is too soon. If it were next year I may have a chance.
Being poor is hard and sad.

Just once. I want to see them just once then I'm good.

#FooFighters #AsianTour #PhilippinesWantsFooFighters

Comments