ONE OK ROCK Keeps Their Promise

Because Taka said they would be back and we held on to that promise for dear life, and of course they would never ever break that promise.


Every one knew it was coming and that it was drawing near but everybody was still surprised when PULP Live World announced that ONE OK ROCK was coming back to Manila in 2018, two years after coming here for the first time.




Fans and avid followers of the biggest Japanese super rock group would know their touring pattern. After signing up with Fueled by Ramen they then released their eighth album, Ambition in January 2017, which of course leads to promotional tours. Though they didn't really stopped touring while making the album. Eventually they did a Japan tour, North American, then went to different parts of the world... and when they announced their European tour, we Asians instantly knew we were up next.


So here we are. Counting down the days till we see the boys again. But sadly I won't be going this time. With so much happening in my life right now... yeah, priorities. I feel so bad about it and I feel like kicking myself for it because I even promised the Offspring we'd go see them together next time and I already told her about it and she was so excited. I still haven't told her our trip's cancelled. I can't stand her disappointed and probably pissed off look when I tell her. Sigh.


I pray things change and we can still go. Living so far away (2-hour plane ride) also doesn't help and is part of the big factor.


If you are able to, please go and support this awesome band!


Comments