More to Come... Hopefully!

It has been more than a month since Tatay and I had matching tattoos done. It's my second time while this will be the first time for him.

He wanted to get a big one for his first, but I didn't advice on that. Well first, we didn't exactly know the artist, we've seen pictures of his work and he was recommended by a friend, but still, I want to be careful since this is a for life decision. I told him we should get words tattooed first and decide from there.

We decided on having our daughter's name tattooed on our wrists. He has our daughter's first name on his right wrist and I have her second name on my left wrist.


Another pair of tattoo is from my favorite bible verse from 1 John 4:19, We love because He loved us first.


I think it was a good thing Tatay didn't have his sleeve tattoo done there. Tatay didn't like the ink. Well off to another artist!

Comments