Hello 2022

 


The pandemic is still here, did anyone see that coming? Well, I sure didn't. I was kind of just taking it day by day but I wasn't really thinking it would last this long.


While some countries, mostly the first-worlds, are almost back to normal, sadly we here in my humble country are still grappling with the same old mud-slinging politics instead of facing this pandemic head-on. Why can't we ever win at something? *sigh


I miss Danna-sama. He wants to go home, I want him to go home... but for economic reasons, he doesn't want to. It's all so confusing and our plans are still at a stand-still. 


After my health scare last December, I'm trying and struggling to have a clean and healthy lifestyle. I've been moving almost every day, doing the Chloe Ting exercises. I feel stronger day by day and my body doesn't feel so sore anymore and I don't know if that's a good thing? But I think I'm doing something wrong with how I eat? I lost 2 inches last week and gained it back this week, it's driving me crazy! I have a fitness coach that tells me how and what to eat... but I'm struggling to follow her advice, not that they're bad. I have problems with people telling me what to do, I guess?


The kids are all right. Thank God, no serious illnesses, and they've both been good just doing their classes and making us happy. I hope they can go out of the house like before, safe and worry-free.


Still struggling to get back to reading books. No, scratch that. I have no problems in starting books, my big problem is having the focus and motivation to finish them. How many have I started already? More than five books, I think? Ugh, I need to get myself together in this department.


I've been watching movies and finishing series, anime flow has been good. In manga though, there are also struggles. I keep reading those one-shot mangas but not keeping up with those that I follow. What is wrong with me? Commitment issues? Haha!


Life update. Hahaha!


This was good. Maybe I should get back to writing more. I miss this.

Comments