Love Commitment Marriage

The "new" normal is having a "partner," not wife or husband, but yes, a partner. For others, their "normal" is either having two fathers or two mothers in the family. I believe that it's not as complicated as it sounds. It is not, if we are centered in love and understanding for our fellow and not prejudice them.

Pao-Pao and I belong to the percentage that makes up the unwedded couples with child/children. Our reasons for having Zoey first before getting married are childish and selfish. I admit to just realizing this now. Before we talked about not getting married just yet and wait till after I graduate from my master's degree and before teaching. But ofcourse every plan changes along the way. We talked about making it official next year. No idea yet on when I'm going back to school or when I will start teaching. Hehehe. But definitely we are trying to make things right starting with facing God and offering us to Him.

I want Zoey to "have a working marriage model to imitate." Tatay and I are not perfect. We have arguments every week and we have cold wars that lasts for over a week, but I am assured that there's nowhere else I want to be but with them, and I'm assured Tatay feels the same way (sana!).

Lately I've noticed that I have become giddy (understatement) when things don't go as I planned it, even in simple baking instructions I get all fired up! As of now I'm not in control of my life.. because it's not just mine anymore. It's not just Zoey's, it's also Tatay's. I don't know what's to come in the next few months... just roll with the punches? Tama ba 'to? Haha. Anyways, I believe it's all in God's perfect timing.

First things first: wanted Yaya!

So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. - Matthew 19:6

Comments