Love for Wes Anderson

I never knew who Wes Anderson was- not until internet, that is.

I love his films, I love his creative mind. It's true that you either love his films or you just don't get it.

The first ever Wes Anderson film I saw was "The Royal Tenenbaums." I was so young then, when I first saw the film I didn't get it, but I loved (I still love) it nonetheless. It appealed to me, visually I was blown away, story-wise it was different from what I normally seen at that time, I love the actors, and especially I love the house! It just felt like I also lived there, it's warm and it's nice and I remember I wanted a house like that, hey maybe I still do!

http://1morefilmblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/royalt.jpg

The next film I saw was "The Darjeeling Limited," this one I've only seen twice. The first time I got confused 'cause yeah, I still was young then but I still loved it because of the visuals and I also by this time I love the Wilson brothers. Haha! The second time I saw it, a few years back, I cried.
http://half-decent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-darjeeling-limited.jpg

Then I just kind of started collecting his films and watched them and fell inlove with them. His latest was Moonrise Kingdom and when I watched this film, it felt to e like the actors were immortal, invincible. They really do give out that vibe. It's like seeing an old friend again, I don't know it just felt like that. Maybe because most of the actors are on in every film, especially Bill effin' Murray! I love him since Ghost Busters and he just keeps getting better with the Wes Anderson Films.

http://fanart.tv/fanart/movies/83666/moviebackground/moonrise-kingdom-507beb93d11aa.jpg

Wes Anderson has a new offering for us and it'll be released March 2014. That'll just come by fast. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" stars Edward Norton, F. Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric, Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Tilda Swinton, Lea Seydoux, Jason Schwartzman, Jude Law, Harvey Keitel, Tom Wilkinson, Bill Murray, and Owen Wilson.
the grand budapest hotel poster

I'm very excited. This sounds fun, well, it always has been fun!

Comments