I Like my Music Old

Listening to Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart May Hits (woah that's a mouthful) and it reminded me of why I don't listen to the radio anymore. More or less 85% of the songs are crap.

Seriously, it's been years since the last time I REALLY tuned in to the radio to listen to current songs and loved it. I still do listen to FM, but only on Wednesdays. That's when a local radio station here in my city plays songs from the 90s to early 2000 for the whole day! You could also request songs as long as it fits the category. A reason why Wednesday is my favorite day.

The idea of familiarizing myself with what was "good music" these days was admittedly appealing at the moment I thought it. I now regret it.

The most recent thing I'm listening to is Coldplay's Ghost Stories and that's it. Probably what comes before that is Foo Fighters' Wasting Light which was released in 2011! Oh wait, I think Bob Mould's Silver Age was released in 2012? Hahaha. I live under a rock I know!

Hey to each her/his own. I like my choices and I guess I'm sticking with it.

Comments