I Love Weddings

Before my first time being a bridesmaid in November last year, I don't think I've ever been to a wedding before. That just goes to show O don't know a lot of people and I don't have much friends. Hehehehe...

Here's the thing, I veer away from any topic about weddings. Especially if it will involve me. Tatay and I have been together for five years, and have a wonderful daughter together, but we're not quite there yet. We'd love to one day, just not now.

Looking at wedding blogs, and how fun weddings are these days, I thought it'd be great to be a part of a wedding someday. I don't know if unconsciously I just want insider information on how wedding goes, and I did learn some things.

Seriously, I practically forced my friends to let me be their bridesmaid. Hahahaha. I told them it would take one off my list.

So in November 2014, at the Pimentel-Rodriguez wedding, I had my first bridesmaid stint.


The wacky bridesmaids.



The groomsmen!



The newly weds.

The bride and groom are friends of mine since highschool. So most of us in the entourage are highschool friends. Two of the guys from the groomsmen have been my friends since elementary! Everything was 10x more fun because all of us were together again. Plus it was a DIY wedding, and we bonded over making things. There was a lot of late nights, tiring but definitely fun and worth it.

In December I had my second bridesmaid duty, the couple are also my highschool friends.


I love this candid photo. I'm reading The Sorcerer's Stone.


Met new friends.


The Js

The recent wedding was my brother's. We did everything in two weeks! Everything was not so crazy and chaotic, like how I see in TV where they take months to a year prepping for the big day. Everything went well.


With my Kuya, Mama and Ate


<3 p="">

Hey, want a bridesmaid? Hire me! Hahaha!

Comments