Animes I've Watched in the Past Months

*This got published in the wrong blog (Aug. 1, 2018)


Attack on Titan Season 3

Related image

I was not too eager to watch the new season since I have read all the chapters of the manga. But Levi makes everything worthwhile. Damn he got  moves! Breath taking as always! I guess it was more dramatic when I read the manga because I was still too caught up coming from season 2.

Ancient Magus' Bride
Image result for Ancient Magus' Bride

The beginning till the end of this anime was amazing. I don't know if it's because I lost momentum in watching it, but my interest kinda waned for it. I'm almost to the end but I just can't bring myself to watch anymore episodes. Even my six-year old says it was boring. Also I was transitioning from watching the first season of Haikyuu so there's kind of a fair disadvantage there. I'm going to give it another try though. Maybe watch the last episode.

Your Lie in April
Image result for Your Lie in April

I finally had the guts to see all the episodes. Damn. Just... Eventhough you know what's coming, the momentum and the build up of the story, the pacing, everything was perfect, hence tears were shed. Lots and lots of tears. The closing song made everything perfect.

Haikyuu!!

Image result for haikyuu

The hype is real. I did not have any expectations at all. One word? Awesome. I like that their plays are not hyper realistic. Again, I am inspired by an anime. I'm always hesitant if its about sports-related because the animes tend to be over the top about it. But not Haikyuu!! Character developments are adorable as well. I love Asahi senpai the most! Kakkoi!

Comments