Books I Read: 2013 Edition

Here is the official list of the books that I have read for the year 2013 (if my memory serves me well):



1.      Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2.      Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3.      Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4.      Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5.      Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6.      Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7.      Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8.      Quidditch Through the Ages
9.      The Tales of Beedle the Bard
10.  The Mysterious Bendict Society
11.  The Mysterious Bendict Society and the Perilous Journey
12.  A Series of Unfortunate Events (The Bad Beginning)
13.  House of Hades
14.  Guys Read: Other Worlds (Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo)
15.  The Night Circus
16.  The Fault in our Stars
17.  Looking For Alaska
18.  Paper Towns
19.  An Abundance of Katherines
20.  Will Grayson, Will Grayson
21.  Let it Snow (A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle)
22.  Fangirl
23.  Eleanor & Park
24.  City of Bones
25.  City of Ashes
26.  City of Glass
27.  City of Fallen Angels
28.  City of Lost Souls
29.  Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
30.  Me Before You
31.  Elixir
32.  Jane Eyre
33.  Mary Poppins Comes Back
34.  Heart of Darkness
35.  Beauty in the Breakdown
36.  Fourplay

I'm a little disappointed that its ONLY 36, I thought I'd hit 50 *sigh. So this serves as a challenge for this year! 50 books, coming up! Although I may not really be able to achieve it because of my MA *another sigh. But I enjoy reading so much, I'm just happy to be reading, really.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! WE'RE NOT AFRAID 2014!

XOXO
Bang2x

Comments