An End of an Era, Start of a Legacy

Naruto manga ended a few days ago with chapter 700. I cannot express how much sadness fills my heart right now. I'm here sitting in my office all choked up while typing this piece in my computer, trying so damn hard to hold back my tears.


Naruto fans already know for a fact that it was going to end this year, but actually realizing there's nothing to look forward to next week is heart breaking. What now? It's not the end of  everything and there are news of Kishimoto releasing something sort of a mini-series next Spring, but seriously, I think every fan is grieving right now. We are allowed that period of time to wallow over the end of something that was hugely part of our childhood and part that made it awesome, right? There's still the anime though, so okay.

I think it was in 2005, that I started watching the anime. My brother sort of introduced me to it, then I just fell in love with it. Naruto was always relevant in real life. You learn a lot of things, especially about friendship. This whole 700 chapters was for the love of a friend and never turning his back to that friend, no matter his trials, he persevered and he believed. It always inspired me when Naruto started spouting words of wisdom about him wanting to get Sasuke back to Konoha.

It seems like an end of an era, but I know for sure that a legacy has been left.


I can go on and on about the things that I love about Naruto and the Naruverse, so here are some of my favorite characters, just because...

 
Zabuza

 
Shikamaru Nara

And ofcourse, Naruto

 

If there's one thing I'm sure of after Naruto, it's that wishes do come true! To all the girls who's in love with some guy that pay them no mind, just believe and fight hard for it! Sakura-like victory will be awarded!

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/be8ea89ec30fb26a77a6e7fc3b6905ba/2mkdpcn/XFsneqepp/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_awgwp5ut1uogwswwcs88osc8k_1280.jpg

Thank you, Masashi Kishimoto for all your hard work with creating the Naruto universe and especially for all....


Comments