Asobi Asobase Review

Related image

One crazy night I just thought "Hey I'm going to watch every first episode of these animes on my list."

So yeah one of them was Asobi Asobase. Let me just put it plain and simple. This anime is ridiculously the most hilarious anime I've seen in a while.

The other day I had dinner with friends and shared my newly discovered anime, which I know they'd have heard of. Rightly so, they have and it was basically half of our conversation that night. Except for one, none of us had fully watched this series. The next day we decided to have a viewing party. Seriously, this anime did not disappoint. It was so much fun watching it alone, but it was so so so much better watching it with my crew.

Thoughts:


What about that deceptive opening theme song eh? They are not dainty flowers I guarantee you that. Its the closing song that depicts their true images. 😂 They are rock stars!🤘 Hahaha!

Related image


Every episode has maybe four skits. I love that it doesn't have the typical continuous concept of a series. They show the daily school lives of Hanako, Olivia and Kasumi and their crazy antics. Very basic but they make it special because of the overly funny situations the trio get into.

Image result for asobi asobase gif

They also have lovable secondary characters! I love love Oka!

Related image

So about Tsugumi; lay your bets, is it she  or he? I totally think Tsugumi's a boy. 👦 Hihihihi...

Image result for Tsugumi asobi asobase gif kiss

There's nothing that I didn't like about this series but I can't say that it was perfect. It gave us tons of laughter and for that we are truly grateful. 💖

Rating:

9 / 10

Image result for asobi asobase funny gif

Comments