Thoughts About Kono Oto Tomare!


Genre: Drama, Music, School, Shounen
Released: 2019
Plot Summary: Since the graduation of the senior members of the club, Takezou ends up being the sole member of the "Koto" (traditional Japanese string instrument) club. Now that the new school year has begun, Takezou will have to seek out new members into the club, or the club will become terminated. Out of nowhere, a new member barges into the near-abandoned club room, demanding to join the club. How will Takezou be able to keep his club alive and deal with this rascal of a new member?

Thoughts


The manga was recommended to me by friends who are big fans of Wagakki Band, which consists of a member that plays a koto. Somehow they stumbled upon the Kono Oto Tomare manga and they have since been a fan. I never really got to finish reading it, and also I forgot that I even read this. LOL!





This anime can do no wrong in my eyes thought it's still in its first two episodes. I especially like anime that showcases the Japanese culture. Sometimes I tire from the usual shoujo and school life types, that something like Kono Oto Tomare is a breath of fresh air. I felt the same way for Barakamon, which is one of my favorites.

Related image
The first three members

Comments