First episode reviews for One Punch Man and Fruits Basket

One Punch Man


I love Saitama so much I'm not even gonna throw shade at its slow-paced pilot. I was surprisingly patient with it though it's been, I think, three years since the last season. I totally didn't mind.

There was not even one punch thrown

Related image

I knoooow we've waited so long, they could have given us at least one teensy bit. Oh by the way, I haven't read the manga. So I don't know if they're just trying to be loyal to the manga or what. Hahaha!

Genos' body parts

Image result for genos season 2 gif tumblr

Did we really need that? For some reason they kept focusing on his different body parts, I don't even know which part they are.

King's secret

Image result for king season 2 one punch man

Why do I sympathize with him so hard? He does not want to adult but circumstances are not agreeing with him. LOL. He has the lousiest luck or does it mean something?

Only Saitama saw through him. What a hero!

Related image

Grudges


Obviously they have malicious intents, I hope they're not boring.

Fruits Basket


Another trivia! I also have not watched the original Fruits Basket anime, as well as read the manga. I remember reading only the first few chapters though but can't recall the story.

So what do I think as a first-timer watching it? I like it.

I like that the core of the story is about family.

Image result for fruits basket 2019

I think it's ridiculous that Tohru chose to live in a tent rather than burden other family members or her friends. It makes a very unbelievable premise for a story, but anyway, nothing is impossible in animes.

Kyo or Yuki?



Kyo. I sense something endearing about him.

Better visuals

One of the reasons why I probably never watched the original series is that it had a not-so-appealing visual art. I mean, there were already animes with better visuals during the time the first one came 
out.

Related image

Related image

Comments