The Nostalgia that is W.I.T.C.H.

A few days ago I watched the first few episodes of W.I.T.C.H. animated series. Tonight, I started rereading the comics.

W.I.T.C.H. (2004 TV Show) - Behind The Voice Actors

 
Then nostalgia hit me right in the feels. 

Every scroll of my mouse felt like me turning a page of my comic books more than a decade ago. I could still remember the soft and glossy feeling of the page. OMG my heart.

W.I.T.C.H. (WITCH comic series) Vol. 1-12 on Carousell
Not mine

My initial intention was to find out how many volumes it had. Then before I knew it I was reading the first volume.. then the second, and the third! 

All those vivid high school memories came back to me and I felt like hugging myself into a ball... For a few minutes, I forgot about this horrid pandemic, for a few minutes I felt young again! Giggling at Irma's funny quips, remembering how annoyed I was of Cornelia at first, and I just really love Hay Lin's energy... but I also cried like a baby when Yan Lin passed on! I didn't even cried when I first read it all those years ago!! My tears were more likely because of nostalgia...

My biggest regret in life is not taking care of my W.I.T.C.H. comics... all my comics, for that matter! Those few precious Culture Crash Magazines, even my Pulp Magazines!!! 

I plan on finishing it, whatever it takes! 

Comments