I Have a Lot of Feels

So I just watched The Wind Rises by Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki and I just don't know what to do with these feels.

As always, it was breath-taking and all the visuals were eye-candy. The history of aeronautics in Japan was a very interesting story, especially that it was set in the World War era. Despite that, I'm glad it did not show the war that was happening and just focused on building planes! It was a very worthy tribute to Jiro Horikoshi.

Things got so happy at first when Jiro met Nahoko once again, then got sad after finding out that she had TB. Those times Jiro kissed Nahoko got me so frantic. I was like, don't kiss her! You'll get TB and you'll die and you won't be able to finish your plane!!! But ofcourse he finished them. Only to be blasted and crash in the war.

It's gonna be awful lonely without new Ghibli movies releasing in the coming years.

Comments