Matthew 6:27

This is my favorite verse so far! It's all about laying everything to God, having faith in Him and just simply: 'don't worry, be happy!'

In the devotional, it said "It’s not hard to spot new parents, is it? One look in their haggard, sleep-deprived eyes and you can see the physical toll." I LOL-ed at this. Ever since I've become a mother, I became MORE boring. I always, always worry about things that need not worrying, even the simplest of things I try to make a big deal out of. Haha. When it gets too heavy, I realize that I shouldn't be worrying about such things and instead pray to God. I'm good for a moment but the worrying still creeps at the back of my mind! "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" I know right?! Haha.

I'm not saying I don't worry anymore, I stll do! Atleast not as obsessive as before, haha! But now I remember that there's nothing God will give that I can not handle. So I try to be happy instead and awesome! Live. Laugh. Love for 2013!

XOXOXOXO
Bangz :)

Comments