How Many Have I Read as of this Year?

I'm trying to remember how many books I have read since the start of this year, but it seemed so long ago when infact it all just happened so fast!

Well, there's the Harry Potter series which I reread along with Tales of Beedle the Bard. So that's eight.

Another serial I've started this year is The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. I've only read the first two books out of the four.

I've also read the fault in our stars just recently, and I can't quite remember if it was this year I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower or was it late last year?

The Night Circus and Jane Eyre, as well and Hilary Duff's Elixir, which is her first book out of the trilogy.

That's 13.

Currently I'm reading The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

Have I really read just only 13 books? I better start recalling because I remember reading more!

Oh yeah, two of the Mary Poppins books!

15!!


XOXOXO
Bangz

Comments