Thursday Hook Ups - Breaking Bad

heisenbergchronicles:  Walter White by AldrinZ in Canada

Tatay and I started watching the first season of Breaking Bad last night, we haven't finished yet because it was already so late in the night. Really we didn't want to stop watching, but we also didn't want to be like zombies the next day.

I've known since a few years back that Science rocks! Myth Busters, hello?! Brady Barr!! They are the rock stars of the Science world. But Walter White, he's different, aside from the fact that he's fictional, his character just blows me away! I can't say humanity at it's finest but you know, I still think he's a good guy. I can't wait for the part when he'll be shaving off his head. He looks so bad ass with that one.

I'm excited for the Heisenberg universe to grow on me. I'll probably be obsessed. Better late than never right?

Tatay and I have a long way to go before we can catch up with the season finale, so internet, don't let us down.





Comments