Paul Walker - Gone too Soon



Paul, who we all came to know and love from the hit Fast and the Furious movies, died in a crash crash on Saturday, he was only 40 years old. Paul along with a friend was reportedly headed to a charity event for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) here in the Philippines. He is survived by his father and a daughter.

Wow, I was speechless when I saw it on TV last night, what's worse was he was headed to a charity event for my countrymen who were hit by typhoon Haiyan. It's really hearty breaking to think that right before he died, he was thinking of others, and wanting to help... and now he's gone. I've always been a fan.,, I will always be.

Thank you, Paul Walker for entertaining us, and ofcourse for putting the Philippines at heart.

Love you, man!

Comments