The Night Circus

 

I know I'm way behind on the news, but I am just so so happy that they are making The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (one of my favorite books!) into a movie!

I just read TNC earlier this year and I just didn't wan to stop reading! I was so caught up with all the imagery in the book. After I read the book, I was badly wishing for it to be a movie... apparently, even before it was released, the rights for the book was already bought by Summit Entertainment and David Heyman, who all Potterheads know, is the most successful franchises' producer! Jane Eyre writer Moira Buffini is set to write the script.

I really feel so silly not knowing this! Shame shame shame on me! And I call it one of my favorite books? What an amateur!

I hope the film will be everything it says in the book, especially the Circus tents and the train! Looking forward to this one!

XOXO
Bangz

Comments