Kurt's Heroin Kit

It has been 20 years since the death of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain. Now his case is being reviewed by Seattle police, developing four rolls of film containing shots from the scene of his death.

KIRO got a hold of a picture of Kurt's heroin kit that was found next to his corpse.



cobain.jpg 
 Kurt Cobain suicide case re-investigated 

Detective Mike Ciesynski  said that "I was requested to look at the case because I'm a cold case detective because it is 20 years later and it's a high media case." 

Seattle police makes clear that they are merely reviewing the case and not re-opening it.

I don't know about all these new "developments." I think it's unnecessary but I know millions are curious about what really happened. Is it not enough that we remember him and that he remain in our hearts?

I wonder how Courtney Love, Frances Bean and the rest of Nirvana, especially Dave Grohl, feel about this.
“I was requested to look at the case because I’m a cold case detective because it is 20 years later and it’s a high media case,” said Detective Ciesynski.

Read More: Seattle Police Review Kurt Cobain Death, New Photo Surfaces | http://loudwire.com/kurt-cobain-death-re-examined-seattle-police/?trackback=tsmclip
“I was requested to look at the case because I’m a cold case detective because it is 20 years later and it’s a high media case,” said Detective Ciesynski.

Read More: Seattle Police Review Kurt Cobain Death, New Photo Surfaces | http://loudwire.com/kurt-cobain-death-re-examined-seattle-police/?trackback=tsmclip

Comments