I was wondering the same thing





Why Taylor Swift Hasn't Gone on a Date in 18 Months



"I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of a national
pastime. And I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of
entertainment anymore," she says. "I don't like seeing slide shows of
guys I've apparently dated. I don't like giving comedians the
opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows."



"It's not like I've sworn off love," she says. "My life is just not
conducive to bringing other people into it right now. I'm very childlike
and romantic about lots of things, but I'm realistic about this."x
 You go, girl!



I have liked this girl since Tear Drops from My Guitar, and after all those time trying to keep up with who she was with at that moment... I was close to thinking bad thoughts about her! Thank the heavens she realizes that there's more to life than a date to a red carpet.



Keep being awesome!

Comments