Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Since I saw this book at our local bookstore I thought it was creepy and at the same time I knew it would be a great book to read. Anything with acreepy cover and kid on it is bound to be great.

 

I have so many books lined up to read that I forgot about it for months. Gladly I remembered about it. So I googled about the reception of the book. Naturally it's on the New York Times Best Seller list- for 63 weeks!

 

And also... it's gonna be made into a movie!!! AND.... TIM BURTON will be directing it!!!

 

Personally, I don't like books being made into movies, except for the Harry Potter series and LOTR trilogy, because they were epic, while The Hunger Games is a different matter for me. Anyways, Miss Peregrine's has this gothic apporach to it, plus Tim Burton will be giving life to the book. Anything Tim Burton I'll see. (Fan girl mode)

Comments