Choking on my Adobo

Parents and other organized institutions dedicated to the distinction of right from wrong will always have something to say, hopefully with the best of intentions.  But the choice is still left with the individual because only you can define, describe and eventually discover what will make you happy.

From the wise words of Director Jose Javier Reyes.

I've been following his blog since 2011, I think. Believe me when I say that he is one of the most brilliant personas here in the Philippines. In every controversy, he always has a brilliant piece about it. Every time I read his posts it always, always makes me say "Oo nga 'no?," because he makes me see things from all points of view. He opens up the mind of the readers and makes you think how clouded your mind was before reading his piece.

To state the most obvious thing, I like reading his blog. Makes me feel smarter after reading his posts.

You should follow his writings! It's really enjoyable and so refreshing because it's not pretentious.

chokingonmyadobo.blogspot.com


XOXO
Bangz

Comments