Gilmored Since -

There's this list that came out about best written shows ever. Sopranos is ranked as number 1, which doesn't surprise me at all. I have never seen a single episode of this show but all the awards and the raves are enough for me to think that it's really a great show. I have to make a mental note to try and watch this show. I know people will probably think that it's crazy I haven't seen The Sopranos yet! Haha!

Many show I'm not familiar with and some I know about and a few I have really followed. Like The Simpsons,
Friends, Sex & The City, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, South Park and Will & Grace. I went over the list again looking for my favorite show ever - Gilmore Girls and to my dismay is not on the list. Ridiculous indeed!

I went over the comments and was shocked that a heated argument about Gilmore Girls not being in there! Well not really an argument, but an outcry! It made me so happy that there are loads of people who also think that Gilmore Girls is one of the best shows ever.

I've been googling Gilmore Girls recently and I'm really overwhelmed to discover that I only know a wee bit of what these dedicated Gilmore fans know! A fandom, if you please, is still happening on the web and I feel like I'm so behind!!

I wish there was a site which I can find easily, since I've been looking forever, where I can watch Gilmore Girls online as finding DVDs of Gilmore Girls in my country is hard!

I'm happy and proud to say that I've been Gilmored since 2006 and counting!

XOXOXO
Bangz

Comments