Empty

Forsaking time with God, even when you spend that time on family, can leave you empty and ineffective. Take care of your spiritual health so you will be strong when difficult times come.

Yeah, I had something similar to this. Pao and I had a fight and we weren't talking for more than a week. My sister wanted to go to the mall. I asked Pao to come along. In asking him, I knew that after that things will be fine after that. But the only thing was that we will not be able to make it to mass.

I felt very uncomfortable not going to church and instead going to the mall to have an opportunity to patch things up with Pao. It would have been just total silence in the church between us and after the mass I knew we would still not be talking. But I prayed for God's understanding and said I'd make up for it.

So our fight did end that day. I'd like to think it was because of God.


XOXO
Bangz

Comments