12 Days To Go Till ONE OK ROCK Comes to the Philippines


A dozen days more. Is that even  right? Can you group the days into a dozen?! XD


Anyhoo, what do you wanna talk about in today's countdown?


Ooooh! I know! Let's count down some OOR moments of 2015 (not really basing on anything just something random)!


Okay, game!


12. When ONE OK ROCK became a six-piece band.



11. Playing together with RADWIMPS on their 10th anniversary gig.


10. Tomoya switching to SJC drums. Very cool looking drums, btw!



9. When Ryota reunites with Betty-chan. Aaaaaaw.  (heart melts)


8. Being on the cover of PULP Magazine. I have been reading this mag since I was in high school. I learned so much from this mag about music, writing and tons of other stuff. Mt favorite being on the cover is definitely on of the most awesome things ever. (I still don't have a copy! afdgasdghahae!!!)


7. The announcement of ONE THOUSAND MILES tour! OOR did a cover of Vanessa Carlton's A thousand Miles in their Yokohama concert... Is that why they named it so? IDK, but I love that this time they're also with PVRIS!!! I love this band as well!



6. This photo taken by their friend just made me tear up. Part of the message of that friend was how the band has come a long way and to have achieve such great things he can't help but be proud of them... As am I!!! T_T Seriously, they are slowly conquering the world. The Earth doesn't know what will hit 'em.



5. This one is a steamy gossip. Who is this girl? Is she a friend or more than a friend? XD



4. IDK bout you guys, but this pic tore me up. T_T

Fans are starting to be touchy with them. and it's fine, really! I'd hug them if I see them as well... but this one. yeah this kinda hit hard. Hahahaha it's silly of me... but still. XD


3. The flannel-sharing. Totally adorable!!! I mean, we don't know what's life like on the road. Clean shirts could be non-existent within a week, hence the sharing!



2. Taka with Dave Grohl. Nuff said. This was in Fuji Rock festival. I wonder if Dave saw them live, and what did he think?



1. I FREAKED OUT WHEN I CHECKED MY FB AND LO AND BEHOLD AMUSE ANNOUNCED THAT ONE OK ROCK WILL BE HAVING AN ASIA TOUR AND THEIR THIRD STOP IS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. I DIED.



#ONEOKROCKLiveInManila2016

Comments