5 Days To Go Till ONE OK ROCK Comes to the Philippines

The top 10 songs I wish ONE OK ROCK will play in Manila.


Since this tour is to promote their 35XXXV tour, obviously they're going to play almost all the songs from that album. So I'm hand picking their older songs that I would absolutely die if they'd play it live. XD


10. Et Cetera from Zeitakubyō - When they played this live in Yokohama with a quartet string, that just destroyed me.


9. Answer is Near from Zankyo Reference - I want to sing along to the "woah" part!!!


8. Never Let This Go from Niche Syndrome - I love how upbeat this song is. It always wakes me up.


7. Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer from Niche Syndrome - I mean, do we really need to explain why?


6. Liar from Niche Syndrome - Vent all that anger into this song, man. Just let it all out.


5. Wherever You Are from Niche Syndrome - I hereby proclaim this song as the national anthem for all the lovers in long-distance relationship out there.


4. Nobody's Home from Niche Syndrome - When he cried performing this. This tears me up too... T_T


3. C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h. from Zankyo Reference - It would be an awesome experience if I could listen to this song live with my friends... T_T


2. Yokubō ni Michi ta Seinendan from Zeitakubyō - This is one of that song you will never ever get tired of listening to.


1. Kagerou from Zeitakubyō - It's a long shot, but I really, really, really hope they play this!!! I can listen to it on loop for hours on end. Probably my most favorite song from them. "Aisheteta..."


I also didn't inlcude songs from Jinsei x Boku = because I'm pretty sure they'll be playing most of the songs in their too. But my favorite song from this album is Nothing Helps. Hope they play that too!



#ONEOKROCKLiveInManila2016


Comments